Share your online learning expertise with California educators and policy makers.
Window Closes September 14th
Two-thirds of the Symposium’s sessions were selected from our Early Bird window last spring. During this Just in Time window, which closes September 14th, we’re looking for timely, relevant, and engaging sessions focused on one of the five strands below. All speakers will receive a complementary registration to the symposium. Industry-sponsored sessions must include a Corporate Partnership Application.
Symposium presentations should focus on one of eSS’ five strands:
- Big Picture, which includes administration, management, evaluation, research, policy or advocacy;
- Content (curriculum and online course development, best practices, accessibility, or instructional design);
- Capacity Building (professional development);
- Gear (tools, technologies, learning management systems, or application development); or
- Pedagogy (engaging students, teaching and learning pedagogies, blended learning models, learning communities, or assessment).